So, Pokemon X and Y are going to out in October, and I think they're going to be one of the best generations yet, aside for the gen that gives us R/S remakes/sequels.
Only, It's for the 3DS.
Which I don't have.
I think the cutest starter is the fire one, Fennekin, it's just so cute! You know, last night I actually had a dream about Pokemon X and Y that included what I believe is the female character, a blue haired Brock, and a plan it bring all Pokemon from a lot of the regions together to make then flourish.
Don't ask me why Brock's hair was blue.
But I doubt that that is what's going to happen is the games, I mean, Brock's hair is never going to be blue.
I think I have my Birthday/Christmas/If-you-want-to-get-me-something-pick-it-from-here List ready:
1. Pokemon Firered
2. Pokemon Emerald
3. Pokemon X or Y (When they come out)
4. A 3DS (So I can play my Pokemon X and/or Y)
5. A million dollars
I think it's a pretty good list.
I also think that the legendaries look awesome! I mean, just look at them! I think I like the deer one, Xernuas or something I think, better then the other one.
-The Lovely Rainbow Rebecca
P.s. A blue haired Brock would look funny, weird, and strangely fitting all at the same time.
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Pokemon X and Y
at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment